- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Help your dog thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that provide peak nourishment. Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so they need a Biologically Appropriate diet rich and varied in whole animal ingredients.
ORIJEN Six Fish Dry Dog Food is made with a variety of succulent fish including raw* wild-caught pilchard, mackerel, hake, flounder, rockfish and sole.
Packed with WholePrey animal ingredients like organs and bone, ORIJEN food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. With 85%** quality fish ingredients and a freeze-dried liver coating, this diet is beyond comparison.
- The first 5 ingredients are raw* fish ingredients.
- 85%** quality fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like fish, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your dog instinctively craves.
- Proudly crafted in Canada with the world’s best ingredients.
*Our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
**Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
Raw whole pilchard (18%), raw whole mackerel (11%), raw whole hake (10%), raw flounder (6%), raw whole rockfish (6%), raw whole sole (6%), dehydrated mackerel (5%), dehydrated herring (5%), dehydrated whitefish (5%), dehydrated sardine (5%), dehydrated blue whiting (4%), herring oil (4%), whole red lentils, whole peas, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, pea starch, sunflower oil, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehip
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: Tocopherol extract from vegetable oils: 121mg, citric acid: 40mg. Sensory additives: Rosemary extract: 80mg Nutritional additives: 3b606 (Zinc: 75mg), 3b406 (Copper: 11mg), 3a821 Vitamin B1: 9.8mg, 3a700 Vitamin E: 200 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 1x10^9 CFU.
Metabolizable Energy is 3880 kcal/kg (466 kcal per 250ml/120g cup). Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 19% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ORIJENTM Six Fish Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages, except for growth of Great Dane puppies prior to 14 weeks. Store in cool, dry place. Not Fit for Human Consumption.
Crude protein 38%
Fat content 18%
Crude ash 8.5%
Crude fibre 5%
Omega-6 fatty acids 2.1%
Omega-3 fatty acids 2.1%
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 0.7%
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 0.5%
ORIJEN Six Fish Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages, except for growth of Great Dane puppies prior to 14 weeks. Store in cool, dry place. Not Fit for Human Consumption.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.