Stella & Chewy’s Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner Morsels Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food (2 Sizes)
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- I Feed Fresh! Up to $5 OFF Discount Code.
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Stella & Chewy’s Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner Morsels Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food made with wild-caught fish & cage-free chicken 98%, nutrient-rich organs & bone and fortified with added vitamins & minerals.
It is rich in taurine and probiotics for your cat dietary health.
Stella & Chewy’s Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner Morsels Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food has no added hormones, antibiotics, grains, fillers, gluten, artifical preservatives or colorings.
Stella & Chewy’s Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner Morsels Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food is a 100% complete & balanced dinner.
Cats are carnivores and we believe they deserve to thrive on real minimally-processed food – the way nature intended. Because the closer foods stay to their natural state, the better they are.
It’s what your cat would eat in the wild, only better, because all Stella & Chewy’s dinners are specifically formulated for your cat’s nutritional needs and made with premium ingredients you can count on.
Salmon with ground bone, chicken with ground bone, chicken liver, chicken gizzard, pumpkin seed, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate, choline chloride, fenugreek seed, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, taurine, tocopherols (preservative), dandelion, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, copper proteinate, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, d-calcium pantothenate, biotin, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement.
Crude Protein - min 45.0%
Crude Fat - min 15.0%
Crude Fiber - max 5.0%
Moisture - max 5.0%
Taurine - min 0.2%
Calorie Content - 188 kcal/oz., 4440 kcal/kg
Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
For every cup of freeze-dried cat food, add half a cup of warm water. Allow food to rehydrate for one minute, mix and serve.
Provide your cat access to fresh water. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.
Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
|NUMBER OF CUPS PER DAY**|
|Body weight (lbs.)||6||8||10||12||14|
|Adult # of Cups||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/2|
**Based on standard 8oz measuring cup.
Kittens may need up to twice the amount of food as listed for an adult cat. For pregnant and nursing cats, please check with your veterinarian as requirements vary depending on the number of kittens and stage of lactation. Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please use the feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Start of your dog or cat fresh food feeding journey with Pawpy Kisses today!
FRESH Privileges of up to $5 OFF discount coupons for selected Fresh or Raw pet food.
Discount code is subjected to terms & conditions.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.