- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- I Feed Fresh! Up to $5 OFF Discount Code.
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Suitable as meal toppers or complete & balanced meal option.
Made with 95% chicken from North America. Hormones & antibiotics free. Contains no grains, gluten & fillers. Fortified with vitamins, minerals, probiotics & antioxidants. Made with no artificial colourings & preservatives.
Stella & Chewy’s Chewy’s Chicken Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Dog Food provides your dog with a great complete and balanced raw diet option or simply a treat as a meal topper.
Each Stella & Chewy’s Chewy’s Chicken Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Dog Food contains: 95% raw cage-free chicken, organs and bones. 100% organic fruits and vegetables as great sources of fibre. Vitamins and minerals. Probiotics and antioxidants.
The duck used in Stella & Chewy’s Chewy’s Chicken Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Dog Food are hormones & antibiotics free and they are sourced from North America.
Stella & Chewy’s Chewy’s Chicken Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Dog Food also contains no grain, gluten and fillers which makes it a suitable meal option for even dogs with grain sensitivities.
Free of artificial preservatives and colourings, Stella & Chewy’s Chewy’s Chicken Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Dog Food makes a safer meal option for your dog.
Chicken with ground bone, chicken liver, chicken gizzard, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 48.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 28.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%
Moisture (max.) 5.0%.
Calorie Content 50 kcal per 1/4 cup 4440 kcal/kg.
Suitable For Dogs of all ages.
Feed daily as a complete and balanced meal according to instructions on the packaging, or mix in with dry food and other types of food as a meal mixer or topper.
Air/Freeze-dried dehydrated raw food can be served with or without rehydration. If this food is new to your dog, gradually introduce into his or her diet by mixing in small portions of the new food with the current food.
This should take at least 1 week to do so (eg. mix 20% of new food with 80% of the current food for the first two, 40% of the new food with 60% of the current food for the next two, and so on).
Do note that the transition period can take up to a month if your dog: Has a sensitive stomach. Has only been on one or few types of dog food formulas in his or her life. Has only been on kibble or canned food his or her whole life.
Country Of Origin: Made in USA.
Product Weight: 9 oz (255.15g) & 18oz (510.29g).
Start of your dog or cat fresh food feeding journey with Pawpy Kisses today!
FRESH Privileges of up to $5 OFF discount coupons for selected Fresh or Raw pet food.
Discount code is subjected to terms & conditions.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.