- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Kibble Whitefish Dry Dog Food delivers high protein, grain-free kibble coated with our irresistible freeze-dried raw. The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about! Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Kibble Whitefish Dry Dog Food consists of only the good stuff!
65% pure animal ingredients & nutritious oils 35% fruits, vegetables and other wholesome ingredients
Rich in Omega Fatty Acids
Minimally processed & easily digestible
Responsibly sourced animal proteins
Added probiotics for optimal digestion
Industry leading levels of glucosamine & chondroitin
Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Kibble Whitefish Dry Dog Food does not contain the following:
No artificial preservatives or colorings
No ingredients from China
No grains, gluten or potato ingredients
No corn, wheat or soy
Whitefish, salmon meal, chickpeas, peas, ocean fish meal, pea protein, lentils, sunflower oil, mackerel, natural vegetable flavor, salmon oil, suncured alfalfa, flaxseed, salmon, cod, fenugreek seed, coconut oil, pumpkin, cod liver oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, choline chloride, tricalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, taurine, calcium carbonate, sodium phosphate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product.
Crude Protein (min) 35.0%
Crude Fat (min) 14.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
Moisture (max) 12.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.5%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.7%
Glucosamine* (min) 1,000 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* 800 mg/kg
Microorganisms* Not less than 10,000,000 CFU/lb. (Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content 3684 Kcal/kg 432 Kcal/cup
Suitable For Dogs of all ages
Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Recommended Feeding Guidelines For Adult Dogs:
Dog Weight (LBS) : Dry Food (Based on standard 8oz cup)
2 - 8 : 1/4-3/4
8 - 15 : 3/4 - 1
15 - 30 : 1 - 1 3/4
30 - 40 : 1 3/4 - 2 1/4
40 - 50 : 2 1/4 - 2 3/4
50 - 60 : 2 3/4 - 3
60 - 70 : 3 - 3 1/2
70 - 80 : 3 1/2 - 3 3/4
80 - 90 : 3 3/4 - 4
90 - 100 : 4 - 4 1/2
Over 100 : 4 1/4 plus 1/2 Cup per each additional 10lb of body weight
Recommended Feeding Guidelines For Puppies:
Dog Weight (LBS) : Dry Food (Based on standard 8oz cup)
Up to 5 : 1 - 2
6 - 10 : 1 1/2 - 3
11 - 20 : 2 1/2 - 5
21 - 40 : 4 1/2 - 9
41 - 60 : 6 - 12
For Pregnant And Lactating Females:
Feed to keep mother and puppies in good condition, which may be up to 2 to 4 times the adult amount.
Country Of Origin: Made In USA
Product Weight: 3.5lb (1.13kg), 22lb (9.9kg)
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.