- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Cage Free Chicken Recipe Grains, gluten and potato, corn, wheat & soy free 65% pure animal ingredients & nutritious oils, 35% fruits, vegetables & other wholesome ingredients. Easier to digest and great tasting. Industry leading levels of glucosamine & chondroitin.
Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Kibble Puppy Chicken Dry Dog Food delivers high protein, grain-free kibble coated with our irresistible freeze-dried raw. The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about! Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Kibble Puppy Chicken Dry Dog Food consists of only the good stuff!
65% pure animal ingredients & nutritious oils 35% fruits, vegetables and other wholesome ingredients
Rich in Omega Fatty Acids
Minimally processed & easily digestible
Responsibly sourced animal proteins
Added probiotics for optimal digestion
Industry leading levels of glucosamine & chondroitin
Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Kibble Puppy Chicken Dry Dog Food does not contain the following: No artificial preservatives or colorings No ingredients from China No grains, gluten or potato ingredients No corn, wheat or soy No poultry-by-products.
Chicken, chicken meal, chickpeas, peas, chicken liver, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken heart, lentils, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavor, suncured alfalfa, chicken gizzard, fenugreek seed, flaxseed, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, pumpkin, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, L-carnitine, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product.
Crude Protein (min) 36.0%
Crude Fat (min) 16.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
Moisture (max) 12.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.75%
Vitamin E (min) 175IU/kg
Zinc (min) 150mg/kg
DHA (min) 0.10%
L-Carnitine* (min) 100mg/kg
Microorganisms* Not less than 10,000,000 CFU/lb. (Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 3,790 Kcal/kg 447 Kcal/cup
Suitable For Puppies.
Puppies start to nibble solid foods at 3 – 4 weeks of age. Allow your puppy to eat at will until completely weaned (6 – 8 weeks). If water is added, use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to four parts kibble, changing frequently to ensure freshness. If fed dry, this formula may be kept before pups at all times.
Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.
Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed.
Recommended Feeding Guidelines For Puppies Age 1 To 6 Months:
Dog Weight (LBS) : Dry Food (Based on standard 8oz cup)
1 - 4 : 1/2 - 1
5 - 10 : 1 - 3
11 - 20 : 1 1/2 - 5
21 - 30 : 2 1/2 - 7
31 - 40 : 3 1/2 - 9
41 - 50 : 4 1/2 - 10
Recommended Feeding Guidelines For Puppies 7 - 12 Months:
Dog Weight (LBS) : Dry Food (Based on standard 8oz cup)
5 - 10 : 3/4 - 1
11 - 20 : 1 1/4 - 1 1/2
21 - 30 : 2 - 2 1/4
31 - 40 : 2 1/2 - 2 3/4
41 - 50 : 3 - 3 1/2
51 - 60 : 3 1/2 - 3 3/4
61 - 70 : 4 - 4 1/2
71 - 80 : 4 1/2 - 5
81 - 90 : 4 3/4 - 5 3/4
91 - 100 : 5 - 6 100+ : Add 1/4 cup per additional 10lb
*Puppies start to nibble solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age. After weaning, feed puppies according to recommended daily feeding guidelines. Fresh water should be available at all times.
*Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.
Please use the feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Country Of Origin: Made In USA
Product Weight: 3.5lb (1.13kg), 22lb (9.9kg)
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that our delivery is available from Monday to Sunday except for Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.