Wellness CORE Divine Duos Chicken Pate & Diced Duck In Gravy Wet Cat Food 2.8oz
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Wellness CORE Divine Duos Chicken Pate & Diced Duck In Gravy Wet Cat Food combines two tasty layers in one cup! With a layer of savory pâté topped with a second layer of tender cuts in gravy, this grain-free protein-rich meal provides an elevated everyday meal experience.
The key ingredients that were used for Wellness CORE Divine Duos Chicken Pate & Diced Duck In Gravy Wet Cat Food to help your cat live a long and healthy life includes:
- Eggs - Great source of vitamin D & other minerals.
- Carrots - Excellent source of fiber and antioxidants.
- Broccoli - Excellent source of fiber and vitamin C.
Texture details: Features two textures in one meal. The bottom is a smooth pâté and the top is cubed shaped cuts. To serve, peel the lid and flip the plastic cup upside-down into dish.
*This visual is for texture reference only. Color will vary between each recipe, and as our products are natural, you may notice slight variations in consistency, shape, size and aroma.
Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Potato Starch, Duck, Carrots, Chicken Liver, Eggs, Natural Flavor, Broccoli, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Taurine, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Sodium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement], Choline Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate], Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 5.50%
Crude Fat (min.) 5.00%
Crude Fiber (max.) 0.50%
Moisture (max.) 85.00%
Ash (max.) 2.50%
Taurine (min.) 0.10%
Calorie Content: This food contains 898 kcal/kg or 71 kcal/container ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
Wellness CORE Divine Duos With Chicken Pâté & Diced Duck in Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
For adult cats. Best at room temperature.
Feeding Alone: About 3 containers per 6 - 8 lbs body weight daily.
Feeding with Wellness Dry: Reduce dry by ⅛ cup for every 1 container wet.
Every cat is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed. Always refrigerate unused portion.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.