- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Wellness CORE Grain-Free Salmon, Whitefish & Herring Canned Dog Food is grain-free, filler-free and packed with premium quality animal protein along with a proprietary blend of botanicals and nutritional supplements to ensure your dog has the nutrition they need to thrive from their CORE.
- 100% Grain-free.
- Complete & balanced meal.
- Infused with superfoods.
- 4 animal proteins Chicken, Whitefish, Salmon and Herring.
The key ingredients that were used for Wellness CORE Grain-Free Salmon, Whitefish & Herring Canned Dog Food to help your dog live a long and healthy life includes:
- Salmon - Natural Source of vitamins, minerals and Omega Fatty acids.
- Flaxseed - Rich in Omega-3, supports a healthy skin & coat.
- Chicory Root - Natural Prebiotic to support a healthy digestive system
Texture details: Completely smooth recipe with uniform consistency. Pâtés can vary with some being softer and creamier, and some being firmer. Pâtés are spreadable.
*This visual is for texture reference only. Color will vary between each recipe, and as our products are natural, you may notice slight variations in consistency, shape, size and aroma.
Chicken, Salmon Broth, Whitefish, Chicken Liver, Salmon, Herring, Sweet Potatoes, Ground Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Carrots, Blueberries, Kale, Apples, Parsley, Broccoli, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
This is a naturally preserved product.
Crude protein (min.) - 10%
Crude fat (min.) - 7.5%
Crude fiber (max.) - 1.00%
Moisture (max.) - 78%
Calorie Content: 1221 kcal/kg or 434 kcal per 12.5oz can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
Wellness® CORE® Whitefish, Salmon & Herring Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70lbs or more as an adult).
When fed alone to adults: feed 6 oz can per 8lbs of body weight per day.
For puppies, up to two times this amount.
For mothers up to three times this amount.
Combination Feeding: Reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 1/2 can of wet.
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.