- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Zoe Chicken, Quinoa & Black Bean Recipe Dry Dog Food is a meal that is made with only freshly deboned meat and carefully selected natural ingredients that does not contain corn, wheat or soy.
Enriched with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from the vegetables and botanicals, Zoe Chicken, Quinoa & Black Bean Recipe Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced meal your dog will sure enjoy.
The quinoa used in Zoe Chicken, Quinoa & Black Bean Recipe Dry Dog Food is high in protein and essential amino acids while black beans are packed with fiber, ensuring a highly digestible meal option.
Zoe Chicken, Quinoa & Black Bean Recipe Dry Dog Food also contains flax seeds, chia seeds and salmon oil, a combination rich in omega 3 fatty acids to help your dog maintain a shiny skin and coat, and the prebiotics and probiotics in the formula supports a strong digestive system.
Chicken meal, deboned chicken, green peas, brown rice, pearled barley, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavour, quinoa, black beans, sweet potatoes, flaxseeds, chia seeds, eggs, calcium carbonate, salmon oil (source of DHA), carrots, blueberries, cranberries, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, DL-methionine, lecithin, chicory root extract, yeast extract, choline chloride, L-lysine, rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
Crude Protein min. 24.0%
Crude Fat min. 14.0%
Crude Fiber max. 4.0%
Moisture max. 10.0%
Calcium min. 1.6%
Phosporous min. 1.0%
Vitamin A min. 15,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 min. 800 IU/kg
Vitamin E min. 100 IU/kg
Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min. 60 mg/kg
Omega-6 fatty acids* min. 2.8%
Omega-3 fatty acids* min. 0.5%
Feed daily as a complete and balanced meal according to instructions on packaging. If this food is new to your dog, gradually introduce into his or her diet by mixing in small portions of the new food with the current food.
This should take at least 1 week to do so (eg. mix 20% of new food with 80% of the current food for the first two, 40% of the new food with 60% of the current food for the next two, and so on).
Do note that the transition period can take up to a month if your dog:
- Has a sensitive stomach.
- Has only been on one or few types of dog food formulas in his or her life.
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that our delivery is available from Monday to Sunday except for Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.