Zoe Chicken With Peas & Quinoa Recipe Grain Free Dry Dog Food 2kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Zoe Chicken With Peas & Quinoa Recipe Grain Free Dry Dog Food is a meal that is made with only freshly deboned meat and carefully selected natural ingredients that does not contain grain, corn, wheat or soy, a meal suitable for dogs with delicate diets.
Enriched with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from the vegetables and botanicals such as green peas, berries and carrots, Zoe Chicken With Peas & Quinoa Recipe Grain Free Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced meal your dog will sure enjoy.
The quinoa used in Zoe Chicken With Peas & Quinoa Recipe Grain Free Dry Dog Food is high in protein and essential amino acids while sweet potatoes are packed with fiber, ensuring a highly digestible meal option.
Zoe Chicken With Peas & Quinoa Recipe Grain Free Dry Dog Food also contains flax seeds, chia seeds and salmon oil, a combination rich in omega 3 fatty acids to help your dog maintain a shiny skin and coat, and the prebiotics and probiotics in the formula supports a strong digestive system.
Chicken meal, deboned chicken, peas, russet potatoes, potato starch, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavor, quinoa seed, flaxseed, sweet potato, black beans, chia seed, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, lecithin, potassium chloride, calcium propionate (preservative), apple, blueberry, cranberry, carrot, spinach, broccoli, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], chicory root extract, yeast extract, choline chloride, DL-menthionine, L-lysine, rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Crude protein min. 26.0%
Crude Fat min. 15.0%
Crude Fiber max. 3.5%
Moisture max. 10.0% Calcium min. 1.3%
Phosporous min. 1.0%
Vitamin A min. 20,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 min. 900 IU/kg
Vitamin E min. 100 IU/kg
Omega-6 fatty acids* min. 2.5%
Omega-3 fatty acids* min. 0.5%
Feed daily as a complete and balanced meal according to instructions on packaging. If this food is new to your dog, gradually introduce into his or her diet by mixing in small portions of the new food with the current food.
This should take at least 1 week to do so (eg. mix 20% of new food with 80% of the current food for the first two, 40% of the new food with 60% of the current food for the next two, and so on).
Do note that the transition period can take up to a month if your dog:
- Has a sensitive stomach.
- Has only been on one or few types of dog food formulas in his or her life.
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.