Canine Tribute Algen Control Chicken & Potato for Adult Dogs 2.7kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Comprehensive nutrition for adult dogs over one year while bringing food allergy into consideration. With 10% more tasty raw chicken than before, it's a taste hard to resist. For an adult dog to receive a well-balanced diet is essential.
Canine Tribute features:
- Herbs (Chamomile * Rosemary) Due to the pollution and stress of city-life, herbs (Chamomile * Rosemary) are infused into the formulation to help strengthen their immune system, detoxify and anti-stress purposes.
- Flat Kibble Easy-to-eat kibble shape which the dog can eat without too much trouble.
- Collagen * Omega-3 Fatty Acids A source of DHA*EPA, for a healthy and lush, skin & coat.
- Lactobacillus (EC-12)* Oligosaccharides Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system, a healthy digestive system = firmer stool, also a healthy digestive system = better odour control. A healthy digestive system = better absorption of nutrition which helps to maintain the health of the dog.
- Heat-resistant Vitamin C Helps to promote a healthy immune system and plays a role as an antioxidant for the dog. With a palatable taste of chicken meat. Made with real 'Never-frozen' raw chicken meat.
Fresh chicken, rice bran, potato(potato protein, sweet potato), rice flour, chicken meal, animal fats, beet pulp, potato flour, alfalfa meal, vegetable fat, yeast extract, purified fish oil (DHA, EPA source), oligosaccharides, plant enzyme, glucose, collagen, dried chamomile, dried rosemary, lactobacillus, copper chlorophyll, Agaricus (A source of β-glucan), minerals(dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, Calcium iodate, copper sulfate), vitamins(A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K, choline chloride, Calcium D-Pantothenic acid, Nicotinic Acid, D-Biotin, Folic Acid), Amino Acids(DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan), flavoring
Crude Protein Min. 23%
Crude Fat Min. 13%
Crude Fibre Max. 4%
Moisture Max. 10%
Ash Max. 9.5%
Calcium Min. 1.0%
Phosphorus Min. 0.8%
Vitamin A Min. 11,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D Min. 1,100 IU/KG
Vitamin E Min. 20o IU/KG
Caloric Content 350 kcal/100g
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
This applies to Fresh Frozen Dog Food and Frozen Cat Food. Due to the nature of fresh frozen food, we wish to emphasise on delivering it fresh to our dear customers.
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.