DermCare Sebolyse / Malaseb Clear Foam Medicated Pet Shampoo (3 Sizes)
- How to Use?
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo is registered to treat Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and is an aid in the treatment of Dermatophytosis in pets.
Seborrhoeic Dermatitis is a skin infection involving bacteria (Staphylococcus) and yeast (Malassezia). Dermatophytosis is a fungal infection that is more commonly known as “ringworm”.
How does Dermcare Malaseb help my pet?
- Kills the micro-organisms, helping to keep the numbers of yeast and bacteria at manageable levels.
- Removes excess scale and oils, commonly produced when the skin is infected.
- Removes allergens such as pollens, which can be present on the coat or skin, causing irritation.
For animal treatment only.
Active Constituents: Miconazole nitrate 20 g/L, chlorhexidine gluconate 20 g/L.
Actions: Antifungal effect against Malassezia, and a potent activity against bacteria. Chlorhexidine has a broad spectrum of activity against bacteria, yeasts, moulds, and fungi. The combination of miconazole and chlorhexidine is efficacious at killing the organisms of seborrhoeic dermatitis, and Staphylococcus Intermedius. Staphylococcus Intermedius occurs as an overgrowth pathogen in the presence of Malassezia and is the main bacterial species responsible for bacterial dermatitis in the dog and cat.
Treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis associated with Staphylococcus Intermedius and Malassezia; aids in the treatment of ringworm.
Malaseb can alter the effectiveness of top spot flea treatments.
- Use with caution around eyes. If shampoo enters animal's eye, flush thoroughly with clean water. Seek veterinary advice if eye changes are observed.
- Animals should not be left unattended during the recommended 10 minutes contact time as licking or inhaling shampoo foam may result in irritation of the gastrointestinal or respiratory tracts.
- This product is not recommended for use in rabbits or species other than dogs or cats.
Will irritate the eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. When using the product wear rubber gloves. If the product in the eyes washes out immediately with water. Wash hands after use.
Directions for use
- Wet the animal thoroughly with clean water
- Apply Dermcare Malaseb shampoo to your pet at several points and massage it into the coat.
- Always make sure the coat is thoroughly wet before applying Malaseb, this will help to achieve the required lather.
- Using a sponge may assist with producing a lather and with penetration through the coat. The sponge also holds water which again helps to ensure the coat is adequately wet during application.
- 50ml of Dermcare Malaseb would be adequate to treat a 30kg, medium hair length dog and 7-10 ml would be adequate for an adult cat.
- Leave the shampoo on for 10 minutes. Ensure your pet is supervised during this time to avoid ingestion or inhalation of the shampoo
- A damp cloth, with a little diluted foam, can be used to clean the face of both cats and dogs.
Whilst bathing cats is never easy, many will tolerate water better if it is not running. Using a 3 bucket technique, where all buckets are filled with warm water can help. The cat is dunked (not including head) into the first bucket and shampoo applied, then wrapped in a towel for 10 minutes to stay warm and prevent licking foam. Once the 10 minutes is up the cat is sequentially dunked into the first, then second then remaining buckets to rinse the coat.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.