GO! Solutions Skin & Coat Grain Free Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food 3lb
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
READY. SET. GO!
Got a cat that is a picky eater? Has dandruff or a dull coat? Food allergies or sensitivities? Feeding your cat a premium-quality food can be the solution to many issues.
Our nutritionist-formulated GO! SOLUTIONS recipes were created especially for cats who are fussy about their food, who need a grain free or higher protein diet, and for those requiring a recipe with unique proteins, or a limited number of ingredients.
And because we all want our pets to stay healthy and happy, we also have a recipe that provides whole body preventative care, for life! GO! SOLUTIONS are complete, nutrient-packed foods with zero growth hormones, by-products, or artificial preservatives.
Ask the experts at your pet specialty store which GO! SOLUTIONS recipe is right for your cat is unique dietary needs.
Petcurean Go! Skin + Coat Care (SalmonRecipe)
Premium quality cage-free chicken provides your cat with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
This recipe also features:
Probiotics & prebiotic fibre promote healthy gut bacteria and good digestion
0% by-product meals, wheat, corn or soy
Antioxidants from fruits and veggies to support immune function
Whole grains provide an excellent source of energy from carbs
Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
De-boned salmon, salmon meal, peas, tapioca, chicken meal, lentils, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, pea fibre, natural chicken flavour, apples, carrots, cranberries, dried chicory root, phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, ferrous sulphate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), taurine, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, choline chloride, dried rosemary, yucca schidigera extract.
Crude protein (min) 30%
Crude fat (min) 14%
Crude fibre (max) 4%
Moisture (max) 10%
Ash (max) 8%
Phosphorus (min) 0.9%
Magnesium (min) 0.09%
Taurine (min) 0.15%
*Omega 6 (min) 2%
*Omega 3 (min) 0.4%
Calorie Content: ME (calculated) = 4122 kcal/kg or 453 kcal/cup (250 ml)
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.