Golden Eagle Hypo-Allergenic Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food 2kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Golden Eagle Hypo-Allergenic Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food is designed for dogs suffering from allergies, maybe needing special taste or help in digestive upsets.
Protein source is lamb, added with egg. Fats and oils for energy and shiny coat are from high quality chicken fat (preserved with vitamins), Omega-3 oils from Salmon and linseed, specially high in EPA and DHA. These are also to support cardiovascular health, optimal eye and brain functions.
Carbohydrate sources are wholegrain brown rice, wholegrain whiterice and oatmeal to guarantee your dogs carbohydrate sources. Our grains are selected for their wholesome nutrients, over 60 specific nutrients in each grain. We do not use wheat, corn or soy in our formulations, as they have been blamed for all kinds of allergic reactions, also these are carbohydrate sources, we get our protein here from lamb.
Fiber sources - Our main dietary fiber is beetpulp, due to its high dietary fiber contents together with tomato pomace. Our oatmeal, rice, carrots and apple fibres fill out any caps that could be missing, bringing our total dietary fibre mix to its highest, most productive form.
Our fruits and vegetables are all natural and selected for their holistic health benefits. Our special mix of nutraceuticals and MicroHealth™, BioHealth™ and Lactohealth™, which address the specific nutritional requirements of dogs makes Golden Eagle the most advanced natural petfood in the world.
Lamb (min 29%), brown rice (min 29%), white rice, sugarbeetpulp, barley, lamb fat (preserved with vitamins), linseed, brewers yeast, lambliver gravy, yucca, kelp, L’Carnitine, beta-carotene, beta-glucans (MOS), inulin (FOS), probiotics (DFM), vitamins and minerals
Protein 22 %
Fat 12 %,
fibre 3,0 %,
ash 9,75 %,
vitamin-A 22000 iu/kg,
vitamin-E 170 iu/kg,
calsium 2,2 %,
phosphorus 1,30 %,
copper 20 mg/kg,
selenium 0,22 mg/kg,
omega-6 2,2 %,
Omega-3 0,5 %
Refer to Packaging
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that our delivery is available from Monday to Sunday except for Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.