Monge Mini Adult Salmon and Rice dry dog food 2.5kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Kibbles Monge Natural Superpremium Speciality Line with Salmon and Rice are a complete food for adult dogs of small sizes. They guarantee the wellbeing of your dog thanks to their very high-quality nutrients, which are the result of Made in Italy research.
Products highly palatable with the single protein guarantee: only one type of meat. The main ingredient is salmon and they are enriched with XOS (xylo-oligosaccharides), the last generation of prebiotics, which keep the intestinal wellness.
Contains artichoke extract, echinacea, oregan and garlic that stimulate the immune system and protect the liver. Kibble has a proper size suitable for teeth and jaws.
Fish (fresh salmon 10%, dehydrated salmon 34%), rice, beet pulp, brewer’s yeast (source of MOS and vitamin B12), hydrolysed fish protein, fish oil (salmon preserved with natural antioxidants), calcium carbonate, hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), methylsulfonylmethane, XOS (xylo-oligosaccharides 3 g/kg), hydrolysed yeast (MOS), yucca schidigera, spirulina, echinacea root, oregano, powdered dried garlic.
Nutritional Additives/kg: Vitamin A 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,700 IU, Vitamin E 190 mg, Vitamin B1 12 mg, Vitamin B2 15 mg, Vitamin B6 7 mg, Vitamin B12 150 mg, Biotin 20 mg, Niacin 30 mg, Vitamin C 200 mg, Pantothenic Acid 18 mg, Folic Acid 1.70 mg, Choline Chloride 2,500 mg, Inositol 3.60 mg, E5 Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 32 mg, E6 Zinc Oxide 150 mg, E4 Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 13 mg, E1 Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 110 mg, E8 Sodium Selenite 0.20 mg, E2 Calcium Iodate 1.80 mg, L-Carnitine 100 mg, DL-metionine technically pure 1.6 g.
Technological Additives: Natural blend of tocopherols and extracts of rosmarinus officinalis.
Organoleptic Additives: Natural chestnut extract 20 mg, Artichoke extract 300 mg.
Crude protein 25.00%, crude oils and fats 14.00%, crude fibre 2.50%, crude ash 6.50%, calcium 1.20%, phosphorus 0.90%, omega 6 essential fatty acids 4.00%, omega 3 essential fatty acids 0.30%, metabolisable energy 4,020 kcal/kg.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.