[30% OFF] North Paw Small Bites Adult Dry Dog Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
THE NORTH PAW STORY
They are our alarm clocks. Our protectors. Our personal trainers and therapists. They remind us that play is just as important as work, if not more. That’s why we created North Paw Grain Free. Using only the finest ingredients like pure-filtered water and sustainably sourced Atlantic herring, we ensure a delicious and nutritious meal for your pet - every time. Because when your pet gets the most out its food, you both get the most out of life.
WHERE NATURE MEETS INNOVATION
North Paw Grain Free puts the full power of science into every pet formula we produce. Raising the bar beyond typical pet food formulation techniques, we’ve developed a series of production innovations that guarantee a finer, fresher, nutritionally dense food for the pets we love. Our commitment is to the highest quality standards, without compromise. When innovation meets nutrition, the result is healthy pets and happy families.
F I N E G R I N D : We grind ingredients in a specialized hammermill rotating at high speeds, producing a consistency similar to flour. Fine Grind provides denser pellets, less bag dust, better oral health, and more nutrients going in your pet than coming out.
I N F U S I O N P R O C E S S : During this process, air is removed completely from the production chamber, forcing nutrient-rich oils to permeate the kibble without making it greasy. Unlike in standard pet food production, nutrients stay deep within the kibble, creating a clean, dry, nutritious food with a high level of healthy fats.
F R E S H N E S S V A L V E : In combination with special packaging that protects food from air and light, our unique Freshness Valve keeps oxygen out and food fresh. Pet food protected from oxidization delivers healthy fats and vitamins with more potency and flavour, and last longer in your home.
A special blend designed for the high metabolism, energy and long-life span of small dogs. 100% grain free and full of flavour. Small dogs have big nutritional needs.
A high metabolism means they burn through calories faster and need a nutrient-dense meal to keep up their playfulness. A diet rich in anti-oxidants keeps free radicals at bay throughout their long-life span. A high ratio of quality protein, along with fibre, pre-biotics, omega 3s and antioxidants, locally sourced whenever possible, help promote a healthy, active life for your dog. Delicious nutrition for big-hearted small dogs.
*Prices are rounded off to the nearest whole number.
Chicken Meal, Fishmeal (Herring), Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Form of Vitamin E), Green Peas, Chickpeas, Sweet Potato, Egg Powder, Apples, Fishoil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Form of Vitamin E), Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Limestone, Chicken Liver, Kelp Meal, DL-Methionine, Kale, Chicory Root, Calcium Propionate, Flaxseed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Choline Chloride, l-Lysine Hydrochloride, Inactivated Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, l-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Taurine, Vitamin E Supplements, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Zinc Methionine, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Selenite, Manganese Methionine, Copper Lysine, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Sulfate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Ginger, Peppermint, Chamomile, Turmeric, Celery Seed, Dried Rosemary.
Crude Protein (min) 38%
Crude Fat (min) 21%
Crude Fibre (max) 4.50%
Moisture (max) 10%
CALORIE CONTENT: Metabolizable Energy (ME*) =3805kcal/kg =476kcal/cup
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.