Nutrience Grain Free Ocean Fish Formula Dry Dog Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
For pets sensitive to poultry and other land-based proteins, Nutrience Grain Free Ocean Fish formula provides a delicious grain- and gluten-free alternative for all life stages:
Multiple sources of coldwater fish provide protein and essential amino acids for overall health and maintenance.
Grains have been replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties. Low-glycemic carbohydrates, which slow or lower glucose release into the bloodstream, may lower the risk of diabetes and help prevent obesity.
Coconut Oil & Botanicals:
A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables:
Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
Recognized by the Glycemic Research Institute (GRI):
Certified low glycemic and diabetic pet friendly by the GRI, a professional clinical research organization specializing in glycemic index testing.
Marine Source Omega-3:
Salmon oil and coldwater Atlantic herring are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids, to contribute to healthy skin and coat.
Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide greater absorption of nutrients and promote digestion, while glucosamine & chondroitin are incorporated to maintain joint health.
76% premium animal ingredients • 24% fruits & vegetables • 0% grain
Salmon, herring, hake, sole, cod, flounder, sebastes, ocean whitefish meal, green peas, sweet potatoes, lentils, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sun-cured alfalfa meal, natural fish flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, salt, dicalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, lecithin, L-lysine, choline chloride, dried kelp, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, taurine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Crude protein min 34.0%
Crude fat min 16.0%
Crude fiber max 3.0%
Moisture max 10.0%
Calcium min 1.1%
Phosphorus min 0.9%
Vitamin A min 20,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 min 1,300 IU/kg
Vitamin E min 130 IU/kg
Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min 50 mg/kg
Omega-6 fatty acids* min 4.5%
Omega-3 fatty acids* min 0.7%
Glucosamine* min 800 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate* min 400 mg/kg
Total microorganisms* min 225,000,000 CFU/lb
( L. acidophilus, L. casei, B. bifidum, faecium in descending amounts)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated): 3,840 kcal/kg or 499 kcal/cup ME
Nutrience Grain Free Ocean Fish Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Nutrience Grain Free benefits dogs of all breeds and life stages. The quantity of food your dog requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience
It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
Larger than 50 kg, add ½ cup for every additional 10 kg of body weight.
During gestation increase portions by 25%-50%; during lactation allow dog to eat at will.
1 cup (8 oz) = 130g
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.