Nutrience Original Healthy Adult Chicken Meal With Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food 2.5kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Chicken as the #1 ingredient in our Nutrience Original Healthy Adult recipe gives your cat the taste he craves while supporting his strong, active body.
Strong & Lean Muscles:
Cats require a diet rich in protein. We use high quality chicken as our first ingredient to ensure your cat maintains a lean muscle mass. Lesser quality meat by-products or plant glutens are never used to increase protein levels.
Resilient Immune System:
We’ve included key sources of antioxidants (blueberries, cranberries and carrots along with vitamin C and vitamin E) that work together to support your cat’s immune system and maintain a healthy heart.
Healthy Digestive System:
Digestive health has a direct link to your pet’s overall well-being. Our formulas include a combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help your cat maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
Healthy Skin & Coat:
Our fish & flaxseed omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids will help your cat maintain a healthy skin and coat, therefore reducing any excess shedding and minimizing hairballs.
Nutrience delivers an optimal level of taurine to help maintain normal feline heart function and good vision.
Chicken meal, brown rice, oatmeal, green peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavour, egg product, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, DL-methionine, lecithin, taurine, chicory root extract, choline chloride, salt, yeast extract, L-lysine, yucca schidigera extract.
Crude protein min 28.0%
Crude fat min 18.0%
Crude fiber max 3.5%
Moisture max 10.0%
Ash max 7.0%
Calcium min 1.0%
Phosphorus min 0.8%
Magnesium max 0.1%
Vitamin A min 25,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 min 1,600 IU/kg
Vitamin E min 130 IU/kg
Taurine min. 0.15%
Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min 60 mg/kg
Omega-6 fatty acids* min 4.0%
Omega-3 fatty acids* min 0.6%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated): 3,880 kcal/kg or 465 kcal/cup ME
Nutrience Original Healthy Adult is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
All cats aren’t created equal. Your cat may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience
It is important to gradually transition your cat from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
1 cup (8 oz) = 110g
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.