Nutrience Original Healthy Adult Indoor Chicken Meal with Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
An indoor cat may face weight or hairball challenges and can benefit from the specially-formulated diet of Nutrience Original Healthy Adult Indoor, promoting:
Lean Muscles, Healthy Weight:
Indoor cats love to lounge and have a less active lifestyle than that of an outdoor cat. Providing them a diet rich in quality meat protein and moderate levels of fat will help them maintain a healthy weight and lean muscle mass. Quality chicken is always the first ingredient in our Nutrience Original formulas.
Indoor cats tend to spend more time grooming and shed more than other cats. Our fish & flaxseed omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids will help your cat maintain healthy skin and coat and reduce excess shedding. In addition, we’ve included a multi-fiber blend and pineapple to minimize the formation of hairballs.
Resilient Immune System:
We’ve included key sources of antioxidants in our formulas (blueberries, cranberries and carrots along with vitamin C and vitamin E) that work together to support your cat’s immune system and maintain a healthy heart.
Hip & Joint Support:
A cat with an inactive lifestyle can benefit from joint and mobility protection. We guarantee specific amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin in this formula to help support joints and maintain mobility.
Our formulas include a combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help your cat maintain a healthy intestinal tract, as well as yucca schidigera extract to minimize litter box odors.
Nutrience delivers an optimal level of taurine to help maintain normal feline heart function and good vision.
Chicken meal, brown rice, oatmeal, green peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, egg product, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3, supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, DL-methionine, lecithin, salt, taurine, chicory root extract, choline chloride, yeast extract, L-lysine, yucca schidigera extract, pineapple extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate.
Crude protein min 27.0%
Crude fat min 14.0%
Crude fiber max 6.0%
Moisture max 10.0%
Ash max 7.0%
Calcium min 1.0%
Phosphorus min 0.8%
Magnesium max 0.1%
Vitamin A min 25,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 min 1,600 IU/kg
Vitamin E min 130 IU/kg
Taurine min. 0.15%
Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min 60 mg/kg
Omega-6 fatty acids* min 3.3%
Omega-3 fatty acids* min 0.5%
Glucosamine* min 200 mg/kg
Chondroitin* min 100 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated): 3,685 kcal/kg or 442 kcal/cup ME
Nutrience Original Healthy Adult Indoor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
All cats aren’t created equal. Your cat may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience
It is important to gradually transition your cat from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
1 cup (8 oz) = 110g
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.