Nutrience Grain Free Turkey, Chicken & Herring Formula Dry Cat Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
A great everyday diet created for all breeds & life stages, Nutrience Grain Free Turkey, Chicken & Herring formula also suits active or sensitive pets, and is grain-, and gluten-free.
Rich in Animal Protein:
Multiple sources of animal ingredients provide protein and essential amino acids for overall health & growth.
Grains have been replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties. Low-glycemic carbohydrates may lower the risk of diabetes and help prevent obesity.
Coconut Oil & Botanicals:
A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables:
Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
Recognized by the Glycemic Research Institute (GRI):
Certified low glycemic and diabetic pet friendly by the GRI, a professional clinical research organization specializing in glycemic index testing.
Marine Source Omega-3:
Salmon oil and coldwater Atlantic herring are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure a healthy skin and coat, as well as cognitive development and support.
Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection.
80% premium animal ingredients • 20% fruits & vegetables • 0% grain
Deboned turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, green peas, sweet potatoes, lentils, tapioca, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), deboned chicken, deboned herring, whole eggs, sun-cured alfalfa meal, natural chicken flavor, chicken liver, salmon oil (source of DHA), coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, pears, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, green tea extract, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, choline chloride, lecithin, DL-methionine, salt, chicory root extract, taurine, dried kelp, yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, L-lysine, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis lactis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
Crude protein min 40.0%
Crude fat min 18.0%
Crude fiber max 3.5%
Moisture max 10.0%
Ash max 7.5%
Calcium min 1.1%
Phosphorus min 0.9%
Magnesium max 0.1%
Vitamin A min 25,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 min 1,600 IU/kg
Vitamin E min 130 IU/kg
Taurine min. 0.15%
Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min 60 mg/kg
Omega-6 fatty acids* min 3.5%
Omega-3 fatty acids* min 0.4%
Glucosamine* min 800 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate* min 400 mg/kg
Total microorganisms* min. 225,000,000 CFU/lb
(L. plantarum, E. faecium, B. subtilis, Bi. animalis, L. casei, L. helveticus, Bi. longum, L. acidophilus in descending amounts)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated): 3,955 kcal/kg or 475 kcal/cup ME
Nutrience Grain Free Turkey, Chicken & Herring Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Nutrience Grain Free benefits cats of all breeds and life stages. The quantity of food your cat requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience
It is important to gradually transition your cat from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
During gestation increase portions by 25%-50%; during lactation allow the cat to eat at will.
1 cup (8 oz) = 120g
Our delivery takes 1-3 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.