- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE | FOR SENIOR DOGS FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN & TURKEY, CAGE-FREE EGGS, AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH
SENIOR DOGS ARE BEST FED A DIET RICH IN PROTEIN TO PROMOTE LEAN MUSCLE MASS AND PROMOTE A HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT.
With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes all senior dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
2/3 of the meat is FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
1/3 of the meat is prepared at 90°C, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh whole fish and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your senior dog needs.
Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Made in Canada.
85% QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS| 15% VEGETABLES & FRUIT
Fresh chicken meat (13%), fresh cage-free eggs (7%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh whole herring (7%), fresh chicken liver (6%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, fresh whole green peas, lentil fibre, fresh whole chickpeas, fresh whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, fresh chicken cartilage (1%), whole navy beans, herring oil (1%), chicken fat (1%), fresh turkey cartilage (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, Enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Your dog shares his eating anatomy with the grey wolf, which means he‚Äôs evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat, protein, and fat ‚Äì not highly processed carbohydrates and starches.
Crude protein (min.) 38 %
Fat content (min.) 15 %
Crude ash (max.) 8 %
Crude fibres (max.) 8 %
Moisture (max.) 12 %
Calcium (min.) 1.3 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.3 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.90 %
DHA (min.) 0.30 %
EPA (min.) 0.20 %
Glucosamine (min.) 1400 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 1200 mg/kg
Carbohydrate (NFE) 19 %‚Ä®
YOUR SENIOR DOG IS UNIQUE
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age, and activity. Thats why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. ORIJEN Senior is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.
ORIJEN Senior provides more calories from protein and fat and fewer from carbohydrates, providing a calorie distribution that mirrors the natural diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes. Metabolizable Energy is 3630 kcal/kg (435 kcal per 250ml/120g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 38% from protein, 21% from vegetables and fruits, and 37% from fat.
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.