ORIJEN Tundra Dry Cat Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE | FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
FRESH BOER GOAT, WILD BOAR, VENISON, ARCTIC CHAR, FREE-RUN DUCK & MUTTON
JUST LIKE THEIR WILD ANCESTORS, CATS REQUIRE A DIET OF WHOLE MEAT WITH SMALLER AMOUNTS OF VEGETABLES AND FRUIT.
With 40% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
2/3 of meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
1/3 are specially prepared at 90Â°C from fresh meat, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage or bone) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for choosy eaters.
Made in Canada.
85% QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS | 15% VEGETABLES & FRUIT
Fresh goat (5%), fresh wild boar (5%), fresh venison (5%), fresh Arctic char (5%), fresh duck (5%), fresh mutton (4%), fresh steelhead trout (4%), fresh duck liver (4%), fresh wild boar liver (4%), fresh wild boar kidney (4%), mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole pilchard (4%), lamb (dehydrated, 4%), mutton dehydrated, 4%), Alaskan cod meal (dehydrated, 4%), blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), duck fat (4%), herring (dehydrated, 4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, lentil fibre, fresh mutton tripe (1.5%), herring oil (1%), fresh goat heart (1%), fresh goat kidney (1%), fresh goat liver (0.5%), fresh venison heart (0.5%), fresh venison liver (0.5%), fresh mutton liver (0.5%) , fresh wild boar heart (0.5%), whole navy beans, goat liver (freeze-dried), venison liver (freeze-dried), whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole zucchini, whole parsnips, carrots, whole apples, whole Bartlett pears, kale, spinach greens, beet greens, turnip greens, dried brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Your cat shares her eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wildcat, which means sheâs evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat, protein, and fat â not highly processed carbohydrates and starches.
Crude protein (min.) 40 %
Fat content (min.) 20 %
Crude ash (max.) 9 %
Crude fibres (max.) 3 %
Moisture (max.) 10 %
Calcium (min.) 1.9 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.4 %
Magnesium (min.) 0.1 %
Taurine (min.) 0.2 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.4 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.0 %
DHA (min.) 0.3 %
EPA (min.) 0.2 %
Carbohydrate (NFE) 18 %â¨
YOUR CAT IS UNIQUE
Your cat or kitten is unique and her feeding requirements will vary with her environment, age, and activity. Thatâs why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring her weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
â Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. ORIJEN Tundra is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
By providing more calories from protein and fat (and fewer from carbohydrates), ORIJEN Tundra distributes calories to mirror the natural feline diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes. Metabolizable Energy is 4120 kcal/kg (535 kcal per 250ml/130g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 40% from protein, 17% from vegetables and fruit, and 44% from fat.
$10 OFF Discount Code
First time purchase with us? $10 OFF on us when you purchase ORIJEN pet foods! Apply "BESTDRYFOOD10" at checkout with minimum order $60 of ORIJEN pet foods. Exclusive for online ordering only.
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.