- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Instruction
- PetCubes Promotion
- I Feed Fresh! Up to $7.50 OFF Discount Code. (Limited-time)
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Pet Cubes Complete Gently Cooked King Salmon Frozen Dog Food is well-known fresh dog food in Singapore by many pet parents and they are nutritionally complete and balanced which is suitable for all dog's age and breed.
Formulated by canine nutritionists, Pet Cubes Complete Gently Cooked King Salmon Frozen Dog Food is made up of 70% of salmon and sardines meat which provides:
- Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) support the immune system and beneficial for skin and coat health.
- Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) also helps in supporting brain development for puppies.
- Great source of Vitamin D.
- An excellent food alternative for dogs with multiple allergies.
It also contains 25% of organic vegetables or seasonal vegetables that provide your dog with fiber that helps to promote better digestive health and keep the stools firm.
For the remaining 5% of Pet Cubes Complete Gently Cooked King Salmon Frozen Dog Food, it contains 5% of supplements & fruits that provide the essential vitamins & minerals which help to fortify your dog's body immune system.
The benefits of feeding Pet Cubes frozen dog food helps to achieve vibrant skin & coat, smaller stools & less odor, lean strong muscles, improved digestion, increased energy, and improved mental alertness.
Pet Cubes cooked dog food is gently cooked at 80 degrees celsius, preserving close to 95% ~ 97% of vitamins & minerals while eliminating bacterial for safe consumption.
Pet Cubes Frozen Dog Food is made locally in Singapore using HACCP certified equipment and processes.
Fresh human grade meat ingredients that are sourced from Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, and Norway, together with organic vegetables as well as other seasonal vegetables and fruits that are imported from Australia were used to prepare Pet Cubes frozen dog food.
Pet Cubes frozen dog food does NOT contain preservatives, fillers, additives, GMO ingredients, by-products, and grains.
MIX & MATCH flavourS (7 Trays Mix)
Pick your favorite PetCubes flavours and mix it up with any of the 9 single-animal protein in a case of 2.25kg here.
Atlantic Wild Sardines, New Zealand King Salmon, Pumpkin, Carrots, Broccoli, Organic Kale, Spinach, Sea Kelp, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Spirulina, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Supplement Blend.
Vitamin A: 8420IU
Vitamin C: 16.8mg
Vitamin D: 523IU
Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol): 4.7mg
Vitamin K: 19.9mcg
Vitamin B6: 0.68mg
Vitamin B12: 18.2mcg
Pantothenic Acid: 2.13mg
Pet Cubes Frozen Dog Food is a complete & balanced meal that you can feed it as the main diet.
It is recommended to defrost Pet Cubes a day before of the feeding amount for next day.
- Transfer ONLY next day feeding amount of Pet Cubes from freezer to chiller and thaw overnight.
- For a more accurate feeding portion, please visit Pet Cubes official feeding calculator here.
If your dog is new to Pet Cubes frozen dog food, it is highly recommend to do a proper food transition. Below is the general guideline for food transition of Pet Cubes.
- Day 1 & 2, 75% of old food and 25% of Pet Cubes.
- Day 3 & 4, 50% of old food and 50% of Pet Cubes.
- Day 5 & 6, 25% of old food and 75% of Pet Cubes.
- Day 7 & 8, 100% of Pet Cubes.
Get a free Bone Broth by Bone Broth Dr for every 4 cases of PetCubes dog food.
Random flavour will be given.
*Not available for PetCubes cat food.
Start of your dog or cat fresh food feeding journey with Pawpy Kisses today!
Limited-time 1.5x rate from 12-31st October 2020.
FRESH Privileges of up to $7.50 OFF discount code for all fresh frozen pet food and selected food of Stella & Chewy's freeze-dried raw pet food.
Discount code is subjected to terms & conditions.
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that our delivery is available from Monday to Sunday except for Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.