- Price List Per Tray
- Feeding Instruction
- PetCubes Promotion
- I Feed Fresh! Up to $5 OFF Discount Code.
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Pet Cubes Complete Gently Cooked Frozen Dog Food is well-known fresh dog food in Singapore by many pet parents and they are nutritionally complete and balanced which is suitable for all dog's age and breed.
Formulated by canine nutritionists, PetCubes Complete Gently Cooked Frozen Dog Food is made up of 70% of meat, heart, and liver, a single protein source diet that is great for dogs with allergies and easily digestible.
It also contains 25% of organic vegetables or seasonal vegetables that provide your dog with fiber that helps to promote better digestive health and keep the stools firm.
For the remaining 5% of PetCubes Complete Gently Cooked Frozen Dog Food, it contains 5% of supplements & fruits that provide the essential vitamins & minerals which helps to fortify your dog's body immune system.
The benefits of feeding PetCubes frozen dog food helps to achieve vibrant skin & coat, smaller stools & less odor, lean strong muscles, improved digestion, increased energy, and improved mental alertness.
PetCubes cooked dog food is gently cooked at 80-degree celsius, preserving close to 95% ~ 97% of vitamins & minerals while eliminating bacterial for safe consumption.
PetCubes Frozen Dog Food is made locally in Singapore using HACCP certified equipment and processes.
Fresh human grade meat ingredients that are sourced from Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, and Norway, together with organic vegetables, as well as other seasonal vegetables and fruits that are imported from Australia, were used to prepare PetCubes frozen dog food.
PetCubes frozen dog food does NOT contain preservatives, fillers, additives, GMO ingredients, by-products, and grains.
Chicken Breast, Chicken Neck, Chicken Heart, Chicken Gizzard, Chicken Liver, Pumpkin, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Free Range Whole Eggs, Broccoli, Spinach, Sea Kelp, Spirulina, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Supplement Blend.
Pork Lean Shoulder, Pork Kidney, Pork Liver, Pumpkin, Lentils, Sea Kelp, Spirulina, Wild Blueberry Powder, Green Peas, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Spirulina, Supplement Blend.
Atlantic Wild Sardines, New Zealand King Salmon, Pumpkin, Carrots, Broccoli, Organic Kale, Spinach, Sea Kelp, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Spirulina, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Supplement Blend.
Lamb Shoulder, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Pluck, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Green Peas, Organic Kale, Spinach, Sea Kelp, Spirulina, Green Peas, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Supplement Blend.
Beef Knuckle, Beef Heart, Beef Lungs, Beef Spleen, Beef Liver, Pumpkin, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach, Sea Kelp, Spirulina, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Supplement Blend.
Duck Breast, Duck Neck, Duck Heart, Duck Liver, Pumpkin, Carrots, Organic Quinoa, Lentils, Broccoli, Spinach, Sea Kelp, Spirulina, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Supplement Blend.
Kangaroo Meat, Pumpkin, Carrots, Lentils, Lettuce, Bok Choy, Cabbage, Organic Kale, Broccoli, Sea Kelp, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Supplement Blend.
Venison Meat, Pumpkin, Lentils, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Organic Kale, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Supplement Blend.
Crocodile Meat, Pumpkin, Tapioca, Wild Blueberry Powder, Wild Cranberry Powder, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Supplement Blend.
Each tray flavours is based on PetCubes discounted price divided by 7 trays.
Cooked Chicken: $5.43 ($38 per case)
Cooked Pork: $5.43 ($38 per case)
Cooked King Salmon: $5.86 ($41 per case)
Cooked Lamb: $5.86 ($41 per case)
Cooked Beef: $5.86 ($41 per case)
Cooked Duck: $6.71 ($47 per case)
Cooked Kangaroo: $7.14 ($50 per case)
Cooked Venison: $9.29 ($65 per case)
Cooked Crocodile: $9.29 ($65 per case)
Please take note that the compare price has a slight inaccuracy.
PetCubes Frozen Dog Food is a complete & balanced meal that you can feed it as the main diet.
The general feeding of PetCubes based on the number of cubes and weight of the dog is as below:1 to 5kg, feed 1 to 3 cubes per day.
5 to 10kg, feed 3 to 5 cubes per day.
10 to 18kg, feed 5 to 8 cubes per day.
20-28kg, feed 8 to 12 cubes per day.
PetCubes is suitable for puppies from 4 months old and it is recommended to feed approximately 5% of their body weight and choose formulas with higher fat content such as PetCubes Lamb cooked dog food.
For pregnant or lactating female dogs, you may increase the feeding portion of PetCubes gradually to about 8% to 9%. It is recommended to defrost PetCubes a day before the feeding amount for the next day.
- Transfer ONLY next day feeding amount of PetCubes from freezer to chiller and thaw overnight.
If your dog is new to PetCubes frozen dog food, it is highly recommended to do a proper food transition. Below is the general guideline for the food transition of PetCubes.
- Day 1 & 2, 75% of old food, and 25% of PetCubes.
- Day 3 & 4, 50% of old food, and 50% of PetCubes.
- Day 5 & 6, 25% of old food, and 75% of PetCubes.
- Day 7 & 8, 100% of PetCubes.
Get a free Bone Broth by Bone Broth Dr for every 4 cases of PetCubes dog food.
Random flavour will be given.
*Not available for PetCubes cat food.
Start of your dog or cat fresh food feeding journey with Pawpy Kisses today!
FRESH Privileges of up to $5 OFF discount coupons for selected Fresh or Raw pet food.
Discount code is subjected to terms & conditions.
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.