- Price List Per Tray
- Feeding Instruction
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Pet Cubes Complete Gently Cooked Frozen Dog Food is well-known fresh dog food in Singapore by many pet parents and they are nutritionally complete and balanced which is suitable for all dog's age and breed.
Formulated by canine nutritionists, PetCubes Complete Gently Cooked Frozen Dog Food is made up of 70% of meat, heart, and liver, a single protein source diet that is great for dogs with allergies and easily digestible.
It also contains 25% of organic vegetables or seasonal vegetables that provide your dog with fiber that helps to promote better digestive health and keep the stools firm.
For the remaining 5% of PetCubes Complete Gently Cooked Frozen Dog Food, it contains 5% of supplements & fruits that provide the essential vitamins & minerals which helps to fortify your dog's body immune system.
The benefits of feeding PetCubes frozen dog food helps to achieve vibrant skin & coat, smaller stools & less odor, lean strong muscles, improved digestion, increased energy, and improved mental alertness.
PetCubes cooked dog food is gently cooked at 80-degree celsius, preserving close to 95% ~ 97% of vitamins & minerals while eliminating bacterial for safe consumption.
PetCubes Frozen Dog Food is made locally in Singapore using HACCP certified equipment and processes.
Fresh human grade meat ingredients that are sourced from Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, and Norway, together with organic vegetables, as well as other seasonal vegetables and fruits that are imported from Australia, were used to prepare PetCubes frozen dog food.
PetCubes frozen dog food does NOT contain preservatives, fillers, additives, GMO ingredients, by-products, and grains.
Chicken Breast Meat, Chicken Thigh Meat, Chicken Heart, Chicken Gizzard, Chicken Liver, Chicken Bones, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Organic Carrot, Free Range Whole Eggs, Organic Broccoli, Organic Spinach, Organic Sea Kelp, Organic Spirulina, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Organic Alfalfa, Goji Berry, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Minerals & Vitamins.
Pork Lean Shoulder, Pork Heart, Pork Kidney, Pork Liver, Pumpkin, Organic Quinoa, Organic Green Lentils, Organic Sea Kelp, Organic Spirulina, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Blueberry, Organic Cranberry, Green Peas, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Goji Berry, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Minerals & Vitamins.
Atlantic Wild Sardines, New Zealand King Salmon, Organic Squash, Organic Carrot, Organic Broccoli, Organic Kale, Capsicum, Organic Spinach, Organic Sea Kelp, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Deep Alaskan Salmon Oil, Organic Spirulina, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Minerals & Vitamins. (will contain bones of sardines as whole sardines are being grounded)
Lamb Shoulder Meat, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe Unbleached, Lamb Lung, Lamb Liver, Pumpkin, Green Peas, Organic Curly Kale, Organic Spinach, Organic Sea Kelp, Organic Spirulina, Organic Rosemary, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Goji Berry, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Minerals & Vitamins.
Beef Knuckle Meat, Beef Heart, Beef Lung, Beef Spleen, Beef Liver, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Organic Carrot, Organic Broccoli, Organic Spinach, Organic Sea Kelp, Organic Spirulina, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Organic Alfalfa, Goji Berry, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Minerals & Vitamins.
Duck Breast Meat, Duck Gizzard, Duck Heart, Duck Liver, Grounded Duck Bones, Organic Squash, Organic Carrots, Organic Quinoa, Organic Lentils, Organic Broccoli, Organic Spinach, NZ Rose Apples, Organic Sea Kelp, Organic Blueberries, Organic Spirulina, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Minerals & Vitamins.
Kangaroo Meat, Kangaroo Heart, Kangaroo Liver, Organic Squash, Organic Carrots, Organic Lentils, Organic Lettuce, Bok Choy, Organic Kale, Organic Spinach, NZ Rose Apples, Cranberry, Blueberry, Organic Sea Kelp, Goji Berries, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Minerals & Vitamins.
Venison Meat, Venison Heart, Venison Liver, Organic Squash, Organic Lentils, Organic Lettuce, Bok Choy, Organic Broccoli, Organic Broccoli, Organic Quinoa, Organic Spinach, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Organic Spirulina, NZ Rose Apples, Organic Blueberry, Organic Rosehip, Organic Sea Kelp, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Minerals & Vitamins.
Crocodile Meat, Crocodile Offal & Bones*, Organic Squash, Tapioca, Organic Blueberry, Organic Cranberry, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Mineral & Vitamins.
Each tray flavors is based on PetCubes discounted price divided by 7 trays.
Cooked Chicken: $5.43 ($38 per case)
Cooked Pork: $5.43 ($38 per case)
Cooked King Salmon: $5.86 ($41 per case)
Cooked Lamb: $5.86 ($41 per case)
Cooked Beef: $5.86 ($41 per case)
Cooked Duck: $6.71 ($47 per case)
Cooked Kangaroo: $7.14 ($50 per case)
Cooked Venison: $9.29 ($65 per case)
Cooked Crocodile: $9.29 ($65 per case)
Please take note that the compare price has a slight inaccuracy.
PetCubes Frozen Dog Food is a complete & balanced meal that you can feed it as the main diet.
The general feeding of PetCubes based on the number of cubes and weight of the dog is as below:1 to 5kg, feed 1 to 3 cubes per day.
5 to 10kg, feed 3 to 5 cubes per day.
10 to 18kg, feed 5 to 8 cubes per day.
20-28kg, feed 8 to 12 cubes per day.
PetCubes is suitable for puppies from 4 months old and it is recommended to feed approximately 5% of their body weight and choose formulas with higher fat content such as PetCubes Lamb cooked dog food.
For pregnant or lactating female dogs, you may increase the feeding portion of PetCubes gradually to about 8% to 9%. It is recommended to defrost PetCubes a day before the feeding amount for the next day.
- Transfer ONLY next day feeding amount of PetCubes from freezer to chiller and thaw overnight.
If your dog is new to PetCubes frozen dog food, it is highly recommended to do a proper food transition. Below is the general guideline for the food transition of PetCubes.
- Day 1 & 2, 75% of old food, and 25% of PetCubes.
- Day 3 & 4, 50% of old food, and 50% of PetCubes.
- Day 5 & 6, 25% of old food, and 75% of PetCubes.
- Day 7 & 8, 100% of PetCubes.
For PetCubes, our staff will contact you to arrange for delivery. Due to the nature of fresh frozen food from PetCubes, we wish to emphasize on delivering it fresh to our dear customers.
Get a free Bone Broth by Bone Broth Dr for every 4 cases of PetCubes dog food.
Random flavor will be given.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.