Taste of the Wild Prey Turkey Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food (2 Sizes)
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
The diet of the native canine was quite simple, consisting mainly of the prey they hunted. A simple, limited ingredient diet offers many benefits. They can be easier for some dogs to digest and may be ideal for dogs who have experienced sensitivities to certain ingredients.
Taste of the Wild Prey Turkey Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food features cage-free turkey as the first of just four key ingredients, followed by lentils, sunflower oil, and tomato pomace which provide antioxidants, omega fatty acids and important nutrients such as DHA.
Finally, guaranteed, species-specific probiotics help support digestion and carefully selected vitamins and minerals to ensure your dog gets the simple yet complete nutrition he needs, without the hunt.
Turkey, lentils, tomato pomace, sunflower oil, natural flavor, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 30.0% minimum
Crude Fat 15.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 5.0% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum
Taurine* 0.12% minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% minimum
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animals) not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add 1/2 cup for every 10 additional pounds. For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding. Some dogs may require more or less food than the guidelines depending on activity level and other factors.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.