[5% OFF] WashBar Manuka WashBar Soap for Dogs 80g
- How to Use?
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
The Manuka WashBar is packed full of goodness – it’s made with special ingredients – Neem oil as well as Manuka, Kanuka and Lemon Myrtle oils to work their magic.
It contains anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties ingredients.
- Manuka Pure Essential oil and Kanuka Pure Essential oil grows wild in New Zealand that helps combat skin irritations and infections.
- Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential oil is grown in Australia that helps to also calm and helps relieve pain.
This mix of ingredients is ideal for dogs with sensitive or skin that needs more help from their shampoo. For minor skin conditions, it’s a natural alternative to medicated shampoos, as well as being an easy to use general shampoo. It’s also good for other pets as well – anything with skin, hair, or fur that needs cleaning.
It’s perfect for dogs that have mild skin problems or a developing hot spot. It’s also really easy to use, even on very long-haired or double-coated dogs.
Washing is so much easier with a solid bar and massaging the soap into your pet helps calm and relax them.
For minor skin problems, you might consider using a medicated shampoo for – the Manuka WashBar is amazing. With the equivalent of over 450ml of shampoo in every bar, Manuka WashBar is a powerful shampoo.
Manuka WashBar helps repel fleas – it is a natural non-toxic flea repelling shampoo using the natural properties of Neem.
A very effective whitening shampoo.
Ideal for dogs with sensitive skin or minor skin problems.
Many pet shampoos are made with chemical ingredients – sulphates and parabens and artificial fragrances. WashBar soap is a much simpler, safer, and natural way to wash your dog.
Saponified Sustainable Palm, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Neem Oil, Manuka Pure Essential Oil, Kanuka Pure Essential Oil, Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential Oil and Titanium Dioxide.
Manuka WashBar is very easy to use.
- Wet your dog all over and either rub the bar directly onto their coat or lather it up in your hands and rub in.
- If necessary, put more water on the dog to create lather.
- Massage to work through the coat – bath time should be fun for both of you.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat if your dog is really dirty, but one wash is usually enough.
Our delivery takes 1-3 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.