WOOF Wild Venison Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
WOOF FREEZE DRIED Made in New Zealand.
We have sourced only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your dog's health. WOOF ingredients have been chosen for their reputed healing and beneficial effect on the body and skin, providing all the nutritional goodness your pet needs at every life stage.
Our food is natural, containing no fillers (such as corn, feather meal or soy protein), harmful chemicals, gum, artificial colours, antibiotics, sugar, vaccines or growth hormones.
We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle freeze drying process which protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out.
Simply add water and watch as the food rehydrates back to real, raw food that your pet will love!
Venison, Lamb, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart, Bok Choy, Carrot, Cranberries, Blueberries, Chia Seeds, Kelp, NZ Green Lipped Mussels, NZ Manuka Honey, Rosemary, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Hoki Liver Oil
Crude Protein Min 56%
Crude Fat Min 19%
Crude Fibre Max 3%
Moisture Max 6%
Feed daily based on weight (Cup based on a 240ml = 8oz cup).
Weight : Activity Level : WOOF : Water
Small: 5 - 10kg : Average Active / Puppy : 1 Cup / 1½ Cups : 1 Cup / 1½
Medium: 11 - 25kg : Average Active / Puppy : 2 Cups - 3 Cups / 3 - 4 Cups : 2 - 3 Cups / 3 - 4 Cups
Large: 26 - 40kg : Average Active / Puppy : 4 Cups - 5 Cups / 5 - 6 Cups : 4 - 5 Cups / 5 - 6 Cups
Meal: Serve WOOF as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 mins before serving.
Mixer: Replace some of your normal dog food with WOOF, mix, and serve! 1/4 cup kibble / wet food = 12 WOOF nuggets (approx)
Topper: Crumble WOOF over your pet's meal and serve! 6 WOOF nuggets (approx) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
Make sure fresh water is available to your dog at all times. Feeding recommendations are a guide only. If your pet is new to WOOF, transition gradually over 7-10 days. Individual requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity levels. Ask your vet if unsure. when rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days. Wash your hands thoroughly after handing any pet food.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.