[3 FOR $37] Zeal Free Range Naturals Green Lipped Mussels Cat & Dog Treats 50g
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Tasty and soft, this is a healthy treat for cats and dogs of all sizes and ages. High Protein and Low Fat!
- Easy to Digest.
- Low Allergen.
- High Protein (Animal protein source: Wild Caught Green Lipped Mussels).
- High in Omega 3 & 6.
- Hand made in New Zealand.
Recommended for: Cats and Dogs of all life stages
No Vaccines, No Steroids (HGP), No Colouring, No Preservatives, No Additives
ZEAL 100% Pure Natural pet treats are wholesome, trustworthy, and traceable to the source. We have an offer 21 varieties of delicious treats to choose from, 6 varieties of which cats love too. Our treats are handmade at our Auckland factory from premium New Zealand free-range meats and wild-caught seafood. Absolutely NO colorings, flavors, additives, or preservatives are used in the manufacturing process. Treat your pet with a tasty and healthy source of nutrients.
What kind of treats is suitable for your breed, size, and age of dog or cat?
We recommend that your pet consumes treats under supervision, especially when trying out a new treat. Many dogs are inclined to want to wolf down a treat without even chewing so watch over all sizes and ages until you are sure they can manage without choking incidents. Cats generally will gnaw on a treat without trying to consume it in seconds. Smaller dogs naturally may find shanks bones etc a little large, and large pooches may try to gobble medium size harder treats without chewing, older pets with dental problems would need a softer chew, so it's a matter of judging on your pet's size and eating behaviors.
Natural Freeze Dried New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels (100%)
Protein 62.1g / 100g
Fat SBR 10g / 100g
Moisture 3.5g / 100g
Ash 6.5g / 100g
Fibre 0.5g / 100g
Feeding Guidelines Don't over-treat ~ Although it may be tempting when your furry significant other begs for more, don't be over-generous and keep treats regulated. Treats are meant to be supplemental to your pet's diet. As with us, too many treats may cause weight gain and it will also upset the balance of your pet's diet, which must be complete and balanced to keep them healthy. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pet's daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain, taking into consideration what they have eaten treat wise throughout training sessions in a day. This also applies to treats given as general rewards for good behavior. If you don't do this, your pet will slowly gain weight and excess kilos carried above the ideal are bad for your pet's health.
Treat Wise ~ We always recommend that your pet consumes treats under supervision, especially when trying out a new treat. Some dogs (unusual for cats) are over 'zealous' when it comes to tasty morsels and may not chew properly, resulting in a possible choking situation.
When to give treats to your pet ~ In between meals is the ideal time to give treats and not immediately before or after a meal. Choose a treat that your pet will enjoy. If you are using treats as a training tool, your treat won't work as well right after your pet has had a full meal.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.