- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
FOR ALL BREEDS AND LIFE STAGES
ACANA Pacific Pilchard is a limited-ingredient food containing 50% wild-caught pilchard, a single, easily digestible fish protein that's ideal for dogs with food sensitivities or choosy eaters of all breeds and life stages.
Sustainable and wild-caught off North Vancouver Island, our pilchard arrives fresh or raw, in nourishing WholePrey ratios that mirror the natural diet, while nourishing greens and whole pumpkin support healthy digestion.
Prepared from quality ingredients in our award-winning NorthStar Kitchen, this Biologically Appropriate food is nutrient-dense with a taste that dogs crave.
Read our ingredients and we think you'll agree!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MEAT
HOW MUCH FISH?
ACANA Pacific Pilchard is loaded with 50% Pacific pilchard.
HOW MUCH FRESH FISH?
1/2 of the fish in ACANA Singles is FRESH, and 1/2 is dried.
HOW MANY FISH?
ACANA Pacific Pilchard features a single animal protein in WholePrey ratios of fish, organs, and cartilage or bone.
Pacific pilchard from Canada northern Pacific.
ONLY 3 SUPPLEMENTS
Unlike conventional dog foods, ACANA rich meat and WholePrey inclusions deliver essential nutrients naturally, eliminating the need for long lists of additives and supplements.
CANADA BEST AND FRESHEST INGREDIENTS
ACANA Pacific Pilchard features a rich inclusion of quality ingredients that are fished or farmed by people we know and trust, and delivered to our award-winning NorthStar Kitchen fresh or raw.
Fresh whole Pacific pilchard (25%), whole pilchard meal (18%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole garbanzo beans, pilchard oil (7%), fresh green kale (1.5%), fresh spinach greens (1.5%), fresh turnip greens (1%), cold-pressed sunflower oil, lentil fibre, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried pilchard (0.1%), fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*Preserved with mixed tocopherols, a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil.
DESIGNED FOR CARNIVORES
Our Biologically Appropriate foods are designed to match the eating anatomy of dogs and to produce a nutritional analysis that mirrors their natural diet. We've packed ACANA with richly nourishing protein and fat, with no grains or gluten.
Crude protein (min.) 31 %
Crude fat (min.) 15 %
Crude ash (max.) 7.5 %
Crude fibres (max.) 5 %
Moisture (max.) 12 %
Calcium (min.) 1.1 %
Phosphorus (min.) 0.9 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.5 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.5 %
DHA (min.) 0.4 % EPA (min.) 0.3 %
Glucosamine (min.) 700 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg
YOUR DOG IS SPECIAL
ACANA benefits dogs of all breeds and life stages. Just like you, your dog is unique and feeding requirements will vary with environment, age, and activity.
The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed. Feed twice daily and always keep fresh water available.
Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
ACANA Pacific Pilchard is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Unique compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and promoting your dog's peak health.
Metabolizable Energy is 3393 kcal/kg (407 kcal per 250ml/120g cup), with 32% from protein, 30% from vegetables and fruits, and 38% from fat.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.