ANF Adult Chicken Meal & Rice Dry Dog Food 3kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Dog food comes in all different varieties with many kinds of ingredients, which is why it is so important to choose one that is good for your pet with a delicious flavor they will enjoy.
ANF chicken meal & rice dry dog food is the epitome or nutrition with a taste dogs cannot resist. With three different sources of protein, including chicken, egg, and fish, ANF chicken meal & rice dry dog food is by far one of the best choices for any breed of dog.
This dog food uses a superior formula and is fortified with many different vitamins and minerals to maximize its nutritional value. There are no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or byproducts, so you can be sure that your dog is getting a healthy natural meal each day. ANF dry dog food is also great for your pet’s skin and coat, keeping it shiny and vibrant throughout the years.
If you have been searching for a dog food that your pet will find refreshingly delicious, this is certainly your best bet. ANF has devoted over thirty years to making pets across the country healthy with a variety of delicious flavors as an added bonus.
Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Ground Corn, Whole Ground Wheat, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate), Beet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Brewers Yeast, Salt, Dried Whole Egg, Lecithin, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Lysine (essential amino acid), Fish Oil, Methionine (essential amino acid), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate (source of iron), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Biotin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate (source of iodine), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite (source of selenium).
Choline 1859.26 mg/kg
Riboflavin (B2) 14.05 mg/kg
Thiamine (B1) 8.31 mg/kg
Niacin (B5) 75.12 mg/kg
Pyridoxine (B6) 13.43 mg/kg
Folic Acid 1.06 mg/kg
Pantothenic Acid (B3) 19.98 mg/kg
Biotin (H) 0.22 mg/kg
Cobalamine (B12) 41.32 mcg/kg
Vitamin A 16,800 IU/kg
Vitamin C 22.73 mg/kg
Vitamin D 1,400 IU/kg
Vitamin E 105.00 mg/kg
Vitamin K 0.88 mg/kg
Iron 278.27 mg/kg
Zinc 251.66 mg/kg
Iodine 2.29 mg/kg
Copper 14.33 mg/kg
Manganese 45.31 mg/kg
Selenium 0.37 mg/kg
Crude Protein min 26.00%
Crude Fat min 15.00%
Crude Fiber max 3.50%
Moisture max 10.00%
Ash max 8.00%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.75%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.40%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
Changes in your dog's feeding habits should be made gradually.
For the first 7 days, it's best to mix ANF with the food your dog is used to. ANF is nutritionally efficient, so dogs need smaller servings to satisfy their nutrition and energy requirements.
For ideal weight, adjust serving size according to activity level. Provide ample fresh water.
1-3 kg / 3-10 kg / 10-25 kg / 25-35 kg / 35-45 kg*
35-75 g / 75-170 g / 170-305 g / 305-375 g / 375-445 g
*For dogs over 45 kg, feed 445 g + 6 g/kg Size / Wt. /Cups Per Day*
Toy / 3-10 lb / 1/2 - 1
Small / 10-25 lb / 1 - 1 3/4
Medium / 25-37 lb / 1 3/4 - 2 1/4
Medium / 37-50 lb / 2 1/4 - 3
Large / 50-65 lb / 3 - 3 1/2
Large / 65-100 lb / 3 1/2 - 4 1/2
*8-oz cup holds approximately 3.5 oz of food
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website @: http://www.anf.com/
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.