ANF Holistic Fish Meal & Potato Dry Dog Food [3 KG]
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
A unique formula featuring the tasty combination of fish and potatoes, plus probiotics for an optimal digestion. Adapted for all breeds adult dogs.
Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that ANF Fish Meal & Potato Holistic Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
Fish Meal, Potato, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Oats, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate), Beet Pulp, Rice Gluten, Rice Bran, Dried Egg Product, Peas, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Fish Oil, Dried Carrots, Dried Kelp, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Blueberries, Peppermint, Dried Tomato, Rosemary, Dandelion, Salt, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Streptococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Ferrous Sulfate (source of Iron), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Biotin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine ydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate (source of Iodine), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite (source of Selenium).
Choline 2,351.74 mg/kg
Riboflavin(B2) 11.69 mg/kg
Thiamine (B1) 8.74 mg/kg
Niacin (B5) 78.48 mg/kg
Pyridoxine (B6) 10.67 mg/kg
Folic Acid 0.88 mg/kg
Pantothenic Acid (B3) 20.88 mg/kg
Biotin (H) 0.44 mg/kg
Cobalamine (B12) 45.31 mcg/kg
Vitamin A 20,682.90 IU/kg
Vitamin C 55.61 mg/kg
Vitamin D 2,205 IU/kg
Vitamin E 0100 mg/kg
Vitamin K 0.90 mg/kg
Iron 278.23 mg/kg
Zinc 242.20 mg/kg
Iodine 3.46 mg/kg
Copper 11.07 mg/kg
Manganese 79.20 mg/kg
Selenium 0.30 mg/kg
Crude Protein 24.00% (min)
Crude Fat 15.00% (min)
Crude Fiber 3.50% (max)
Moisture 10.00% (max)
Calcium (Ca) 1.20% (min)
Phosphorus (P) 0.95% (min)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.95% (min) *
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.53% (min) *
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
The chart below is a guideline only. Adjust the amount for ideal weight according to breed, activity level, temperament, and climate. In addition to food, provide ample fresh water.
Pregnant or nursing dogs may need food available at all times. Double the recommended feeding for puppies up to six months of age.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.