- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Instruction
- I Feed Fresh! Up to $5 OFF Discount Code.
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Underdog Cooked Kangaroo Fresh Frozen Dog Food is a complete & balanced meal that is carefully formulated with a blend of 80% ~ 90% meat, vegetables, fruit, herbs, and supplements. The Ingredients used is based on its nutritional merits to create a whole food.
It is scientifically crafted by the canine nutrition experts to ensure that Underdog Cooked Kangaroo Fresh Frozen Dog Food is tasty, nutritious and easily digestible. They are minimally processed in a temperature-controlled facility that helps to maintain the most of the natural nutrients with active enzymes and nutrients that can be utilized fully by your dog digestive system.
The vitamin A in Cod Liver oil that is added in Underdog Cooked Fresh Frozen Dog Food helps to balance the Omega 6:3 which is beneficial to brain development, healthy skin, and coat. The optimal levels of essential vitamins, minerals and omega 3s in Underdog Cooked Fresh Frozen Dog Food is suitable for all dog breeds, ages, and sizes.
With these convenient, ready-to-eat meals, your dog will be excited for their mealtime every single day with Underdog Cooked Fresh Frozen Dog Food that uses human-grade meats. So fresh, your dog will taste the difference.
Underdog Pet Food & Treats is manufactured in Singapore using only human-grade meat, produce and highest quality supplements.
Pricing shown is for One Case of Underdog Frozen Dog Food. 1 Box = 8x150g Cans.
If you like to understand more about Underdog, view our Underdog dog food review to find out more about the brand.
Mix & Match for Underdog Cooked Dog Food here.
kangaroo boneless leg, baby spinach, ground pumpkin seed, tricalcium phosphate, cold pressed walnut oil, cod liver oil, sea salt, copper chelate, kelp powder, manganese bisglycinate chelate, vitamin B12, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B5, vitamin B6
Underdog Fresh Frozen Dog Food is a ready, complete and balanced meal that can be served to your dogs with minimum preparation.
- Thaw the next day feeding portion in the chiller in their sealed container the day before.
- If you had forgotten to thaw the day before, you may place the sealed container in a bath of cold water for a quick thaw.
It is not recommended to heat up Underdog Cooked Frozen Dog Food with high-temperature apparatus such as microwave oven as, during the heating process, essential nutrients will be lost. In order to ensure that the food served is complete and balanced, please follow the proper preparation procedure.
Adult dogs: 2-3% of ideal body weight each day.
Puppies up to 1 year old: 5-10% of their body weight.
Puppies up to 6 months old: up to 3 times per day.
Puppies older than 6 months: 2 times per day.
You may use Underdog official feeding calculator to determine the feeding portion via here.
Start of your dog or cat fresh food feeding journey with Pawpy Kisses today!
FRESH Privileges of up to $5 OFF discount coupons for selected Fresh or Raw pet food.
Discount code is subjected to terms & conditions.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.