- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Instruction
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Underdog Beef Bone Broth is a frozen soup that is prepared by brewing bone marrows and it contain unique properties of collagen and probiotics which helps to support healthy skins, joints, bones and digestions.
Collagen is a main structural protein found in the dog's body which will deplete due to the aging process. It can be replenish through supplementation or by adding Collagen to your dog's diet. Some of the benefit includes:
Some of the benefit includes:
- Support joint health.
- Promote better skin and coat health.
- Aids in digestion health.
Underdog Beef Bone Broth can be used as a topper to re-hydrate dry dog food such as freeze-dried raw or even kibbles making it more delicious, nutritious and regain the moisture that is not in the dry dog food.
It can be served warm or cold, a highly nourshing and delicious drink that your dog would love.
Underdog Frozen Bone Broth is crafted in Singapore and it does not contain by-products, colouring and preservatives.
Just thaw and serve, it's that simple!
If you like to understand more about Underdog, view our Underdog dog food review to find out more about the brand.
PLEASE NOTE: THAW IN A FOOD BOWL.
Even with the utmost care in the manufacturer and packaging of Underdog hand-crafted broth, micropores that may occur due to transportation or mishandling cannot be completely excluded. We recommend thawing the broth in a bowl.
water, beef marrow bones, probiotics
Protein (min): 2.9%.
Fat (min): 0.23%.
Ash (max) 0.21%.
Moisture (max) 97.2%.
Underdog Bone Broth can be added to kibble or dry food as a meal topper or mixer to make meals more tasty and interesting for fussy dogs.
You can use Underdog Bone Broth to moisten freeze-dried dog food or serve by itself as a replacement for dogs who are sick and unable to eat solid foods.
Underdog Bone Broth can be thawed easily by placing it in the refrigerator and allowing it to thaw overnight. After Underdog Bone Broth has thawed, you can heat it up before serving it to your dog, or you could serve it to him cold as well.
Underdog Bone Broth should not be fed to dogs with weak kidneys as it contains high levels of phosphorus which are difficult for weak kidneys to filter out.
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.