Natural Pet Natural Seaweed Calcium Plus Probiotics Pet Supplement Powder 100g
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Natural Seaweed Calcium comes from the natural small red seaweed (Lithothamnion Calcareum) harvested in Ireland’s pollution-free Atlantic waters. It is 100% organic non-dairy, non-animal, marine vegetative origin. This excellent source of Calcium has better bioavailability in comparison to inorganic sources and is easily absorbed by the body to maintain the normal level of Calcium in the blood to support various body functions.
A synergistic combination of 3 patented beneficial bacteria from Japan helps to maintain a healthy digestive system to promote better digestion and ensure optimal absorption of essential nutrients from food.
They synthesize many useful substances such as Vitamin B group and Lactase which help to digest and assist the absorption of nutritional elements in food such as Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, and other minerals. They also breakdown cholesterol and reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the intestines.
The combined symbiosis of these 3 patented strains of beneficial bacteria grows about 20 times faster than when they are cultured alone. These beneficial bacteria normalize the intestinal environment by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria and promoting the proliferation of the body’s microflora such as Bifido bacteria and Lactobacillus. They produce an immune system stimulating agents to protect the body against harmful bacteria and enhance the body’s natural immune system naturally.
These beneficial bacteria also release Lactic Acid and Butyric Acid to reduce the intestinal pH and suppress the growth of harmful bacteria. These short-chain fatty acids serve as a source of nutrients for intestinal mucosal cells, adjust the water-electrolyte concentration, and stimulate bowel movement of the intestinal tract. These effects will aid in the relief of digestive discomforts such as constipation and diarrhoea.
- 4-in-1 formula for healthy bones, stronger immune system, and better digestive system.
- High bioavailability source of Calcium from 100% organic vegetative origin.
- 3 patented strains of probiotics.
- Flush out bad bacteria and replaces the whole body with good bacteria.
- Improve appetite for better growth.
- Improve appetite for better growth.
- Promote better digestion.
- Ensure the optimal absorption of essential nutrients.
- Maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Enhance body’s natural immune system.
Natural Seaweed Calcium 625mg
Essential Minerals 22.5mg
Vitamin C 100mg
Vitamin D 100I.U.
*Essentials Minerals include Boron, Cadmium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Fluorine, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Sulphur, and Zinc.
*Probiotics include Enterococcus faecium, Clostridium butyricum and Bacillus mesentericus.
Suitable for all breeds of dog, cat, and small animal. To ensure optimal benefits, the recommended dose below is calculated based on weight.
It can be mixed or sprinkled on top of your pet’s favorite food. For dry food, sprinkle with some water. It can also be mixed with water, juices or milk. Do not mix with hot food, hot water, or warm milk.
It is safe to give this supplement on a long-term basis to provide your dog or cat with an adequate amount of Calcium they need for bone development and maintenance.
This supplement may help to reduce tear stains, eliminate smelly ‘poo’ and stop pets from eating ‘poo’.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.